美国俚语:"walk all over "对sb不怎么样
1)Walking all over us. "walk all over ""对sb不怎么样"
eg: Alex' s girlfriend walks all over him, but he doesn' t care because he has been blinded by love! Alex的女朋友对他真不咋地,可他不在乎,因为他已经被爱情蒙住了眼睛.
You boss is making you work too muck. You shouldn' t let him walk all over you. 你老板给你的工作太多了,你不该让他这么摆布你.
2) It' s a dog-eat-dog world out there. "dog-eat-dog ""人吃人的社会"
eg: It can feel like a dog-eat-dog world in big cities because everyone is so busy with their own lives. 在大城市感觉象人吃人的社会,因为每个人都只忙于自己的生活.
A: I told my friend about the job I am applying for and now she is applying for it too! 我告诉了我的朋友关于我申请的那个工作,现在她居然也去申请了.
B: It' s a dog-eat-dog world out there. 真是个人吃人的社会.
3) Don' t be a stranger. "don' t be a stranger ""保持联系,别客气"
Yeah, I' ll see you around.YouTheme(www.qiewo.com)
eg: A: Thanks for dinnr. I should go home now. 谢谢你的晚餐,我该走了.
B: thanks for coming over. Let' s get together again soon. Don' t be a stranger. 谢谢你过来玩,我们很快会再聚的,保持联络.
Call me after you move into your new house. Don' t be a stranger. 搬家后给我电话,保持联系.(优习网)